Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin is a comprehensive formula that provides essential nutrients for strong nails, healthy hair and skin. It may help strengthen brittle nails and increase nail thickness.
- Improvements from 12 weeks.
- May help to strengthens brittle nails, reduce splitting and chipping, and increase nail thickness.
- Contains biotin, which may increase nail thickness and reduce splitting and chipping.
- Formulated to contain a range of nutrients that contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin.
- May assist with bone and collagen formation.
Adults Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Skin, hair and nails are related in their anatomy and physiology. The outer layer of skin, the hair and nails are all keratinized structures. Basic requirements for the health of these structures include adequate intakes of nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
Blackmores Nails Hair & Skin contains nutrients which have been found to contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin:
- Biotin is an essential vitamin for the skin, hair and nails. Biotin may strengthen brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting. It also may increase nail thickness.
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as part of the structural framework for skin.
- Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen.