Blackmores Prostate Health Formula is a range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing a comprehensive approach to the maintenance of prostate health.
- May help to protect prostate cells by reducing the risk of free radical damage.
- Provides relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH), including frequent day and night urination, difficulty in starting and finishing urination and a weak urinary flow.
- Helps to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto.
- Clinically relevant dose of nettle root.
Adults Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
The combination of ingredients in Blackmores Prostate Health Formula supports prostate health in 2 ways.
Antioxidant protection of prostate cells
Lycopene High levels of lycopene are normally found in the prostate. Lycopene is a potent antioxidant which may help to reduce cell damage. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a natural form of lycopene extracted from tomatoes.
Selenium & vitamin E May assist in maintaining the health of the prostate through their role in providing cellular protection from free radical damage.
Zinc A normal human prostate has the highest level of zinc of any soft tissue in the body. It may be important for healthy testosterone regulation, which is important for maintaining a healthy prostate.
Relief of medically diagnosed BPH symptoms
Saw palmetto Saw palmetto has been shown to improve symptoms of BPH such as night time urination and poor urine flow. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto.
Nettle root Like saw palmetto, nettle root relieves the symptoms of a medically diagnosed enlarged prostate (BPH). Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically relevant dose of nettle root.