Rosemary essential oil has a sharp and herbaceous smell which is great to stimulate memory, support mental clarity and relieve general fatigue. It can also be used to relieve headaches and rheumatic complaints, as well as improving scalp health.
The oil is used:
- To support mood, memory, concentration and mental alertness.
- To relieve stress and improve relaxation and contentment
- In traditional aromatherapy to help relieve headaches
- In traditional aromatherapy to help control dandruff and support healthy hair growth
- In traditional aromatherapy as a tonic to help relieve fatigue
- As an adjuvant for the relief of mild rheumatic complaints and to support healthy circulation